If you've been reading my blog for any amount of time, you'll know this is something that usually doesn't happen around these parts. So, I'm really excited to say that it's giveaway day here at Contented Sparrow.
Shabby Apple, the lovely online store that is best known for their vintage-inspired, modest-yet-mod dresses has generously offered to give one of my readers a $50 gift card to spend any way they want! Cool, right?! Take a tip-toe around their shop. I know you'll love it.
So many cute dresses, so few places to go. Too bad I can't win the giveaway but one of you can! Awesome!
Here are a few things that I think are swoony.
the Frabjous Day dress is fabulous
the l'Opera dress
the Elizabeth Islands dress
the Hyannis skirt
the Red Queen dress
the Study Break dress
the dramatic Mary Jane Watson dress
the Marseille dress
the Genoa ring
the Edna belt
the Pom Pom Bomb sandals
and although I rarely wear "tall shoes",
this pair might make me change my ways
the Petals shoe
So, here's the scoop on how to enter.
1. You'll need to "like" Shabby Apple on Facebook HERE, come back and leave me a comment saying that you did that.
2. You must have a U.S. shipping address! (Sorry international peeps!)
Additional optional ways to enter:
3. Peruse the Shabby Apple shop HERE, come back and leave me a comment on what you'd MOST like to buy if you won the gift card.
4. Become a Contented Sparrow follower and leave a comment telling me you are one!
5. Blog about this giveaway, mention it on Facebook, or tweet about it. Leave a separate comment for each, so each will count as an additional entry.
That's a lot of ways to get your name in the hat!
Also, right now and for one month, Contented Sparrow readers can take ☞10%☜ off any purchase by using the coupon code: contentedsparrow10off.
This contest will end Sunday, July 1st at midnight!
The winner will be chosen through random.org and announced on Monday, July 2nd.